License and conditions
- There is an agreement with Cambridge University Press to publish open access in 261 hybrid and 20 full open access journals. all titles are included in the title list.
- A number of journals (especially society journals) are excluded from the deal, but corresponding authors can always ask if their article can be published OA without further charges.
- The agreement applies to all universities, except Eindhoven University of Technology (TUE) and WAgeningen University (WUR).
- The corresponding author must be associated with one of the eligible Dutch universities.
How does it work?
- Corresponding authors must use their institutional email address during submission.
- After an article has been accepted, the corresponding author may indicate under which affiliation he/she submitted the article; CUP will know that the author is entitled to APC remission.
- An 'Apply Discount' button appears that the author must click to confirm OA publication.