License and conditions
- Articles by corresponding authors from Dutch universities and the KNAW will be published in open access, at no cost to the author.
- The agreement applies to some 1,700 journals within the Springer OpenChoice programme, with the exception of titles from learned societies, BioMedCentral and SpringerOpen.
- There is a maximum of 2,200 items. If this number is reached will terminate the agreement and items will no longer be eligible for open access.
How does it work?
- At article acceptance you will be asked to confirm your affiliation by choosing it in the “Special Affiliation” drop-down menu and agree to the open access copyright and license terms.
- The selected institute will verify your affiliation.
Disclaimer: Currently there are negotiations with this publishers about the agreement in 2018 and beyond. The conditions as described above apply until 31 December 2017.