License and conditions
- The agreement covers all 57 ACS subscription titles, open access titles. ACS Central Science and ACS Omega are excluded.
- A corresponding author participating in the open-access program must be associated with a Durch university or organiszation.
- The list of participating ACS-members contains all Dutch universities, including Academic Medical Centres, with the exception of Erasmus University and Tilburg University. Other partners include the FOM-insitute AMOLF and Netherlands Institute of Ecology (NIOO-KNAW).
How does it work?
- The corresponding author must choose, at submission, a quealified Dutch institution and use the corresponding email address extension of that institution.
- Corresponding authors whose articles are accepted by ACS, will be automatically granted an ACS Author Choice Open Access Licence CC-BY-NC-ND.
- If an author does not use an email extension associated with their qualifying institution (for example gmail),or does not pick the proper institution from the drop down list, the article will not be published open access.
- Did something go wrong or do you want to make an already published article open access? Contact your open access liaison for support. You will be able to request the article to be published in open access up until three months after acceptance.