License and conditions:
- The agreement with IOS Press is effective starting January 1st 2019. All journals in this list are part of the agreement. Use the Open Access Journal Browser to search for a specific journal.
- Corresponding authors (teaching/research staff and students) employed/enrolled at participating institutes can publish their articles (all types) open access without any costs in IOS Press journals.
- Participating in the agreement are: Erasmus University Rotterdam, VU University Amsterdam, University of Groningen, Radboud University Nijmegen, Leiden University, University of Amsterdam, University of Twente, Unversity of Maastricht, Tiburg University and TU Eindhoven.
- TU Delft has a local agreement with IOS Press; corresponding authors from TU Delft will be eligible to 50% discount on the APC for open access in all full open access journals.
How does it work?
- Use your institutional email address and institutional network during submission. Make your affiliation clear.
- When articles are accepted for publishing, open access is the default option. Articles will be published as pen access under a CC-BY-NC 4.0.
To be sure that your open access request is not missed in the workflow of IOS Press, you are requested to send an email (preferably from your institutional email address) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the article reference number of your submission, the eligible institution you are affiliated with, and include 'NL Agreement' In the subject line of the email.