License and conditions:
- The agreement with IOS Press is effective starting January 1st 2019. All journals in this list are part of the agreement. Use the Open Access Journal Browser to search for a specific journal.
- Corresponding authors (teaching/research staff and students) employed/enrolled at participating institutes can publish their articles open access without any costs in IOS Press journals.
- Publication types that are part of the deal: all article types.
- Participating in the agreement are: Erasmus University Rotterdam, VU University Amsterdam, University of Groningen, Radboud University Nijmegen, Leiden University, University of Amsterdam, University of Twente, Unversity of Maastricht, Tiburg University and TU Eindhoven (including University Medical Centers).
How does it work?
- Use your institutional email address and institutional network during submission. Make your affiliation clear.
- When articles are accepted for publishing, open access is the default option. Articles will be published as pen access under a CC-BY-NC 4.0.
To be sure that your open access request is not missed in the workflow of IOS Press, you are requested to send an email (preferably from your institutional email address) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the article reference number of your submission, the eligible institution you are affiliated with, and include 'NL Agreement' In the subject line of the email.