NB. Details of a new agreement with this publisher are worked out at this moment. Open access publishing services as part of the former consortium deal will be continued in the meantime.
License and conditions
- There is an agreement with Cambridge University Press to publish open access in more than 360 hybrid and full open access journals. Search the Open Access Journal Browser to find out if a journal is part of the agreement.
- The agreement applies to all Dutch universities, except Wageningen University (WUR).
- Corresponding authors (teaching/research staff and students employed/enrolled) of participating institutes can publish their articles open access without any costs.
- Publication types that are part of the deal: original research articles, review articles, rapid communication, brief Reports, case reports.
How does it work?
- Corresponding authors must use their institutional email address during submission.
- After an article has been accepted, the corresponding author may indicate under which affiliation he/she submitted the article; CUP will know that the author is entitled to remission.
- Cleck the 'Apply Discount' button confirm open access publication.