NB. Details of a new agreement with this publisher are worked out at this moment. Open access publishing services as part of the former consortium deal will be continued in the meantime.
License and conditions
- The agreement for publishing in open access is put into action for 2019 and 2020 for around 322 hybrid journals of OUP.
- Corresponding authors of all Dutch universities and UMC’s can make use of it, except authors from TU Delft and TU Eindhoven.
- Corresponding authors must be affiliated to one of the Dutch universities.
- Publication types that are part of the agreement: original research, review articles and clinical research.
- Yearly all participants together are allowed to publish a maximum of 760 articles.
How does it work?
- The corresponding author logs on to Author Services of OUP with his personal credentials.
- After acceptance of the article he chooses via OUP’s online licensing and payment system, Author Services for an open access license.
- By then choosing for refer charges you make sure that the costs will be paid by the pre-payment account of the Dutch universities.
- The university to which the corresponding author is affiliated has to approve this request.