License and conditions
- The agreement is valid for original research papers about 2.300 Taylor & Francis and Routledge hybrid journals.
- Corresponding authors connected to a Dutch university or University Medical Hospital will be able to publish open access free of charge in these journals.
How does it work?
- After the publisher has accepted the paper, he will invite the corresponding author to publish in open access.
- Select the Creative Commons license of your choice.
* Please note that in 2018 there is a publication cap of 1448 articles; in 2019 of 1449 articles; in 2020 of 1551 articles. When we reach a 100 articles below the maximum there will be a notification on this website.
More information on Taylor & Francis' website.
This contract discloses “the License Details page including Attachment 1, Customer and Licensee Information and The Product Terms including Schedules”.