A number of Dutch universities and UMCs have entered into a Read and Publish agreement with AIP Publishing (AIPP). Corresponding authors from the participating institutions can publish open access in 26 journals of this publisher at no extra cost.
Details and conditions of the licence:
- The corresponding author must be employed by one of the following universities and corresponding UMCs: Radboud University, University of Groningen, Delft University of Technology, Eindhoven University of Technology, Maastricht University, University of Amsterdam, University of Twente and VU University Amsterdam.
- For the publisher, the corresponding author is the one who submits the article and maintains contact with the publisher during the publication process. Only this author is eligible for open access publication at no extra cost.
- The following article types are covered by the agreement: research articles and updates, reviews, brief communications, communication conference articles, fast tracks of article-FT, letters, notes, roadmaps, perspectives and tutorials.
- Within this agreement, a maximum number of free open access articles can be published each year by corresponding authors from the participating institutions: 126 in 2022, 133 in 2023 and 141 in 2024.
- Start date of the agreement for the open access part is 1 August 2022. To be eligible for free open access publishing, the acceptance date must be after 1 August 2022 and before 31 December 2024.
- Access to the journals has already been arranged for the participating institutions as of 1 January 2022.
- The deal has been concluded for three years and ends on 31 December 2024.
- Open access publishing through this deal is Plan S compliant.
Would you like to know more about this and other Read & Publish deals? Take a look at the page with an overview of the deals or contact the contact person of your institution. They will be happy to help you.